Health Insurance Rebate
Depending on your provider and your level of cover, you are eligible to claim any AURA purchase through your Health Insurance (win!). We won’t bore you for too long, it’s just 4 quick steps, pinky promise!
When claiming our AURA TENS Device on Private Health Insurance TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machine, AURA is considered a class 2a medical device by the TGA. In Australia, medical devices can fall under different umbrellas in health insurance, most commonly:
- Health Aids and Appliances Cover
- General Treatment Cover (also known as Ancillary or Extras Cover)
Follow our 4 simple steps to claim AURA on health insurance:
- Reach out to your health insurance provider for more information specific to your cover. For our introverts out there, you can usually do this via email too! They will be able to advise your level of cover, how much you can claim, whether they require a letter or referral from a health care professional and if they need anything further from us here at VUSH to verify your claim.
If your insurer requires more information about VUSH or AURA before confirming if you are eligible for a rebate, contact our incredible customer service team at email@example.com and they will be able to provide you with a blank invoice to share with your provider.
- The hard bit’s done, love that for you! Once you have been given the all clear from your provider, run (don’t walk!) to that add to cart button! After your purchase you will receive an automated tax invoice, which you can then pass on to your provider.
- Sit back, relax and wait for that rebate to hit your account!